Tuesday Table Talk (TTT) encourages conversation about life’s deeper questions in an atmosphere of camaraderie, acceptance, and appreciation for differing views. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are meeting on Zoom. All are invited.
We observe the following Faith Sharing guidelines:
1. We listen deeply whenever someone else is speaking.
2. We speak only for ourselves about our beliefs, feelings and responses.
3. We respect and receive what others offer, never criticizing or condemning.
4. We are honest.
5. We are always free to remain silent if we wish.
6. We never give advice.
7. We hold the content of personal sharing as sacred and absolutely confidential.
8. We are very careful to share speaking time so that one person does not monopolize the allotted time.